Mark Kline's little tantrum WAS [RE: Accessiblity Mailing List]

Does anyone have idea what those attachments he sent were - I deleted
straight away and then got curious. Just wondered afterwards if he'd tried
to send anything malicious.

--J.

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.