Accessiblity Mailing List

Mark,

Stuff happens, and on behalf of this list (and I am but a subscribor), sorry
for the inconvenience.  You will need to unsubscribe yourself directly (for
mailing list security reasons - standard operating procedure) by doing the
following:

as subject. This is not the same address as the mailing list.

More information may also be found at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/.  Please
the list owner.

Again, apologies on behalf of our group.

John Foliot