From: "Jon Hanna" <jon@spin.ie>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 6:31 AM
Subject: RE: User agent support of SUMMARY attribute in tables

Which would be preferable; no summary attribute, or a null summary attribute
(summary="").

The latter would appear to have the advantage of explicitly stating that it
is a table that is best given without a summary, as opposed to a table which
perhaps should have a summary, if only the author would provide it.

Do people agree with my theory?

Does practical use agree with my theory?