RE: User agent support of SUMMARY attribute in tables

Well, if you need to shut up "Bobby", (and strangely, this seems to be a
requirement in many places even though it is not a true "validator") then
summary="" will do it (at least it used to - I have not tried on the new
Watchfire Bobby).  I wonder out loud if this really adds anything to the
accessibility of a site though...

JF