Re: text labels for image links?

Peepo is a bit f a special case, since in its primary rendering the
case for not having text is strong. It should, in my opinion, be easy
to get browsers to add the text equivalents (which peepo does have) top
the rendered view - this is also the opinion of The User Agent
Accessibility Guidelines.

In general I don't like image-only links, since I am not sure where
they go, but I usually use a browser that will show me the text
alternative. If there isn't one, or if the site doesn't offer anything
to me, I go somewhere else. Also, I don't like celery much, so if the
site  is all about eating raw celery I go somewhere else.

Having the text is important, and having a neat way to present it as an
option would be good - at least in some view. The other big question is
how to get between views of course. In the peepo case I think hiding
the text makes sense as a default, but in general I agree with the
comment.

cheers

chaals

--