Re: PDFs and accessibility

Hi Larry,

That is interesting...because I tagged this document and it still looked
like a dog's breakfast :( Tagging has some problems, I have found it can be
unpredictable-it really depends on the document. Personally I hate Acrobat
5 with a passion-why is it so hard to do things? Just my Sun rant ;)

I think a plain HTML doc would be the easiest right now.

Cheers and thanks for the feedback

Lisa