Re: Frames and Accessibility

Thanks Tim,

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:50:17 +0100, Tim wrote:
> One good alternative to frames (although not in every situation) is to
> consider the use of Server Side Includes if your server administrator
> can enable this, or using a scripting language to produce a "template
> driven" site.
>
> Of course, you can also make sure that your frameset and documents are
> all accessible. In such a situation it is useful for you to provide a
> "back to menu" link for browsers that don't support frames.

We have already been down that route as far as we can - the whole site
is dynamically generated using ASP.Net.

I have managed to produce non framed versions of all the pages except
for the two areas that I have mentioned due to their functionality.  I
can't work out the best route to take.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker