Re: Javascript Image Roll-over

I agree with Bill, that if the rest of the requirements (images contain
alternative information, the page is designed properly, etc) then
rollovers are just a presentation aspect that aren't crucial.

They can be done in CSS - see W3C's home page for an example that uses
colour highlights on the links in the top navbar - and done right you
get the effect however you navigate.

They can be helpful for people - not least to find where they are on a
dense page.

cheers

Chaals

--