Re: Judging Web Site Accessibility

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Section 508.US wrote:

I use Lynx and this site may be one of the worst offenders for access in
pure text mode...nothing other than the homepage is accessible.  how in
the name of bloody blue blazes did they get a bobby stamp??

Bob

> I personally do not see where this site is accessible, turn off js and look.
> or am I in another world. What happened to the governments own standards??
> 508?
>
> ##############################################
> Michael Van Randen
> 1236 Greystone Lane
> Pensacola Florida, 32514
> 850-206-4715
> www.tagi11@cox.net
> Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
>
> It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.
>
> Access not exclusion

safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net