Re: Errata and future versions

On 27 Jun, Joe Clark wrote:

> 1. Divert mindshare and time to produce a WCAG 1.0 errata document,
> which I believe would be hugely useful for real-world developers but
> would take weeks or months of discussion and also require pushing 1.0

  Supported. Whilst WCAG 1.0 may be an old, dead, deficient
  specification - not all agree there - it is still one which is nailed
  to the wall in several places. The EU adopted it as their standard as
  late as 2001; the Swedish equivalent recommendations in May of 2002.

  Whether we like it or not, we'll be stuck with WCAG 1.0 for some time
  to come.

   [+46] 0708 557 905