Re: More references on XML/XHTML and accessibility

Fair enough Kynn,

This always seems to be the pattern with your posts to this list. Ever the
protagonist and getting abrasive and rude by the end.

I know we have had a history that many on the list are unsaware of, but I have
seen this same attitude develop throughtout your *discussions* with many other
people. I don't want to discredit you. I like both the articles.

I just want to make accessible web-sites and not have to deal with you again.

Tim.

P.S. Don't call me "kid". Be professional.On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:49:29 -0700,
Kynn Bartlett wrote