Re: More references on XML/XHTML and accessibility

Kynn Bartlett wrote:

> On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 11:36 PM, Tim Roberts wrote:
>
>> This stuff is at last accessibility related again.
>

> Nice how you can demonstrate your ability to quote out of context.

The links are all on the email as well as sizeable chunks of what you
have written.

There is no out of context argument.

The articles are called:

      BEYOND HTML: WEB ACCESSIBILITY FOR THE 21ST CENTURY

      XML AS ENABLING TECHNOLOGY: EMERGING DEVELOPMENTS IN WEB ACCESSIBILITY

You wrote them..

They demonstrate many points I have raised, and you won't refute because
there is nothing to refute. I am not being petty; the arguments are good
and I encourage people to read them.

Tim