Re: [WAI] is a hack, but not terrible Re: list management

apologies for responding at top.

Some other suggestions:

[WIG]

A long shot but will the listserv allow dropping the square
brackets (I know its accepted convention) - that would allow the version
that UK people might think of as the Geordie version ..

WAII:

just thoughts

andy

--