Re: list management

On 23 Jun, Liddy Nevile wrote:

> Would others agree with me that it would be a GREAT help if this list
> always had its name in the subject line - so the subject line read
> something like: Re: [W3C-WAI-IG] title for the frame  ???

   Not really, no. Filtering on To:, From: and CC: is more than enough
   without wasting Subject space on the obvious.

   What *would* be helpful, now that the topic of list management is
   raised, is if the honourable members of this list could find it in
   their heart to follow regular Internet mail standards - ie. max 5
   lines sigs, sig separater with "-- \n", 78 character wide lines,
   and for everything that is holey: quote *below* after cutting out
   that which is non essential to messages.

   Thankyou all for being kind and sweet enough to, hopefully,
   contemplating doing this.

   [+46] 0708 557 905