Re: Title for the frame

WCAG says  that the names have to be clear enough to make it obvious
what is happening. "nav" is not obvious, but "site navigation" or is
more so. The name attribute can not include spaces, so in many cases
you will want to use a title attribute (you are writing for people to
read, where french may not be their first language - avoid being
cryptic - which is a P1 checkpoint). But I can't see anything in WCAG
that makes it compulsory to use the title attribute.
name="advertisement" is one example of something that probably doesn't
need a title to expand further. (Make sure the ads are accessible
though - everyone wants to be able to ignore them, but also when they
try to find out what is being advertised they like to be able to.

It is also helpful to provide noframes content that makes the site
workable anyway. There are examples of this "in the wild" (i.e. on
Websites that don't make any particular claim to be accessible) but
they are rarer than they should be.

regards

Charles