Re: Automatic Detection of Screen Readers and Other Assistive Technology

Kynn,

Depends on your definition of automatic. There is a potential solution, but
I don't think what you're looking for exists. If someone else has contrary
information, please share.

Aaron

--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all
past correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608