Re: Link colors, white text on black background

I've used "cyan" and "violet" as substitutes for "blue" and "purple" on
a few inverted white-on-black designs.  No idea if it's best, though, as
I haven't done any user testing. But the point of using those colors was
to parallel the blue and purple cliche.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com