Re: White text on black background

At 08:47 PM 5/06/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi
>I am just wondering if many users, disabilities or not, find white text on
>black background much easier to read than black on white.
>If it is the case I will include both in the style switcher I am making.
>Jesper

I am aware that some people also swop between different settings, ie they
may choose to work with black text on a white background in the morning,
then as their eyes tire they might change their preferences to white text
on a black background.

Also, when implementing the style switcher it is important not to prevent
people from using their own style sheet or browser preferences.  I have
seen some switchers that do this and if the choices offered do not suit
someone's needs it can be quite limiting.

Cheers,
Sandra.

e-bility Pty Ltd - Inclusive IT

tel:    (02) 9810 2216