Re: No JavaScript for previous page and print screen

I don't know who the heck made that rule"My organization only obligates us
to meet priority 1 of 508" but I will tell you this, I will be looking very
close at this site. The US Government did 508, adopted 508 set deadlines
that very few have taken seriously and the last time I checked, it must
follow its own rules. It is a shame that the government of these United
States can't even get their act together.
Who is in charge of the web at CDC. I am going to talk to them.

pegglegg

Michael "pegglegg" Van Randen

1236 Greystone Lane
Pensacola Florida, 32514
850-206-4715

pegglegg@pegglegg.com

Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.