Re: Fw: NFB Certifies eBusiness Leaders

Off and on I've been working on an opinion piece that will be critical
of
NFB.  I am not sure whether to publish it, because I don't want to do
harm to "the cause" -- but I fear that not publicly criticizing "our
side"
will do more harm.  I believe in accountability, and so I am likely to
err on that side of things.

Watch for it on Maccessibility.com soon.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain                http://idyllmtn.com