Re: Suggestions for Search Form

Yep, the problem is people thinking they are at the end of the form
because that's where they expect the submit button. (Habits are
important in designing interactions...)

A possible approach to try and clarify...

...Basic form stuff...
<label for="subMe">Continue below for advanced options, or <input
type="submit" id="subMe" value="Submit basic options chosen Now" /></label>.
...Advanced form stuff with another submit button at the end, using an
appropriate label

it aint perfect, but nor am I.

cheers

Chaals