From: Larry G. Hull [mailto:Larry.G.Hull@nasa.gov]
Sent: Friday, 9 May 2003 8:31 PM
To: Harry Woodrow
Cc: 'Zoey Chanin'; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: EduServ Grant Funds Purchase of LIFT for all 750 UK
Universities and Colleges

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Larry G. Hull
Sent: Friday, 9 May 2003 8:31 PM
To: Harry Woodrow
Cc: 'Zoey Chanin'; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Universities and Colleges

Harry,

I don't see anything here or at the site that implies W3C endorsement.

More specifically, from the site,

"What is W3C/WCAG Accessibility Suite

W3C/WCAG Accessibility Suite is an extension for Dreamweaver MX to
test websites and to make them accessible according to accessibility
guidelines specified by W3C (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
1.0, priority 1 and priority 2)."

Larry

At 6:27 AM +0800 5/9/03, Harry Woodrow wrote:
>I found this on the below site. Has the W3C and endorsed this use of
>their name?
>
>Harry Woodrow
>
><http://www.usablenet.com/products_services/as/help.html>http://www.usa
>blenet.com/products_services/as/help.html
>
>User Manual of
>W3C/WCAG Accessibility Suite
>
>version 1.0.1
>An extension for Dreamweaver MX