From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Section 508.US
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 19:58
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: [w3c-wai-ig] <none>

Ok I am gonna ask:
First of all, I have a learning disability. I can learn but usually not
form books. I need to see the exact thing then I can do it and once I
learn it I don't forget.
I am trying to do CSS/ I have Kens book, the w3 site , lots of reference
material. I even took a 4 part course on basic CSS. BUT, when I come to
something I have never done before, it is like Greek/
anyway here is a style sheet I build.
http://pegglegg.com/PRI/adawg1.css  I will fix the hover thingy because
I know how. but what about the rest of this think. I do not know how far
to go and still make it accessible. I have this site in HTML and with
some code exceptions it will pass WAI AA,

Pegglegg
Amputee On Call of Pensacola
www.amputeeoncall.org

When you care enough to work with the very best
America has to offer...hire Disabled Veterans!
www.myworkcenter.com

"We should consider integration like pregnancy; you are or you aren't!"
M. Cerreto 1998

The Shortest Distance Between Two Points...Is Usually Inaccessible