From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Matthew Smith
Sent: Thursday, 1 May 2003 7:11 AM
To: WAI Interest Group
Subject: Re: Colour blindness and accessibility

Hi All

> http://www.vischeck.com/vischeck/ http://colorfilter.wickline.org/

Thanks to James and Matt for these - very handy additions to my test
suite.

Before I had to rely on getting a colour-blind person to look at the
object of my interest and that, of course, is only one form of
colour-blindness.

Is it true that colour-blindness is a Y-chromosone only thing?

Cheers

Matthew Smith
IT Consultant - KBC, South Australia
KBC Web Site    http://www.kbc.net.au