special announcement:Fw: Main Menu

I know, This is not exactly web related but greg is a star in many of our
eyes and ears.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jonathan@mosen.org>
To: <announce@acbradio.org>; <friends@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 8:39 PM
Subject: Main Menu

This week on Main Menu, we update you with the latest technology news in
our News Briefs section.

The rest of the show is devoted to an interview with Dr Greg
Vanderheiden of the Trace Research Centre at the University of
Wisconsin. Greg has his finger right on the pulse of the latest
technological developments. As we become increasingly concerned about
losing access to everyday appliances, and the amount of time it's taking
for us to get good cell phone access, could the breakthrough be just
around the corner? We'll hear, as part of this interview, about work
that is now almost complete on an international standard protocol that
will allow a single device to talk to all other devices in your home.
There's much more in this fascinating discussion.

Main Menu airs at 1 Universal time each Wednesday, that's Tuesday
evening in the USA at 9 EDT, and 6 PDT, on ACB Radio mainstream. It
repeats continuously for 24 hours before making its way into the on
demand archives.

Visit ACB Radio at http://www.acbradio.org and choose the Mainstream
link.

Jonathan Mosen