Re: breadcrumb and poker (usability >> accessibility?)

From: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Subject: breadcrumb and poker (usability >> accessibility?)

> has anyone seen something similar to the following? or have a view.
> for clarity to this audience this is a text version, we'll be using
> graphics if we use it at all.
>
> Home | Media | Music | jazz | Pop | classic | soul | country

Its not really obvioust what relates to what. I would guess the (list)
structure is

* Media
** Music
*** jazz
*** Pop
*** classic
*** soul
*** country

So your textual formulation above - separated by | doesn't make sense to me.
If I actually have the structure right, then I suggest changing the
intermarkers to something a little more obvious:

Home > Media > Music > jazz, Pop, classic, soul, country