Re: alt text

well my guess is that google goofed as well, and "These terms only
appear in links pointing to this page:"
means that "These terms only appear in the alt content of linked images
on this page:"

unless you can show differently, I don't believe soap is used anywhere
on our site, and it certainly is not intentionally linked to these
pages in any case, and it would require some sort of weird robot to
search for alt content, and then set up links to pages with that
content, which may indeed be what google does....

jonathan