RE: Accessible Calendars

I believe that, if marked up correctly with all the right headers and scope, a table is the adequate way of representing a calendar. It would be quite difficult to reflect the same type of relationship, order and hierarchy through means of any CSS.

Patrick
________________________________
Patrick H. Lauke
WWW Editor