Re: accessible games [was: absolute positioning and screenreaders]

In case it is of interest, I just wanted to share the site of a new-ish
company from near where I work, Zform, which "creates games that allow
the visually impaired to play with their sighted friends and family on
an equal footing."  Their site is at http://www.zform.com/home.html.
I'm sure they would love to hear comments from anyone who has them.

Carol

--
Carol Foster, Web Developer
Internet Publishing Group, Information Technology Services