From: Mike Rundle [mailto:phark@phark.net]
Sent: 07 April 2003 00:36
To: David Woolley
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: CSS line-height frustrates font size overrides

I agree.

I think a good compromise could be that if designers need to use absolute
sizes for font-size, they should at least use em lengths for their
line-height, so if the browser were to change the absolutely set font-sizes,
the line-heights would scale accordingly.

I myself am trying to avoid setting absolute sizes for my text, but bad
habits die hard ;)