From: Larry Goldberg [mailto:Larry_Goldberg@wgbh.org]
Sent: 23 September 2002 14:21
To: lubow_scott@bah.com; Web Accessibility Initiative;
508@access-board.gov; Section 508
Subject: Re: Audio Description on web site videos ?

From our understanding (and authoring - we sat on the Access Board's
EITAAC), we always expected that those uses are exactly what that provision
was written for - so the answer to your question is yes.

And it's not so hard - see may examples at ncam.wgbh.org/richmedia

- Larry

--
Larry Goldberg, Director
Media Access Group at WGBH

617-300-3722 (voice)
617-300-1035 (fax)
617-300-3400 (main NCAM)
617-300-2489 (TTY)

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.