Re: Is bobby correct?

Daniel  -- My rocommendation to those who are new to using the WAI
guidelines is to spend a little time with the WCAG "Curriculum for Web
Content Accessibility" <http://www.w3.org/WAI/wcag-curric/>.  It has
worked out examples of those recommendations for which such examples
make sense, and links back to technical rationale for each.  I have
found the confidence thus developed more than made up for the time spent
with the curriculum.

Bill LaPlant

--
William P. LaPlant, Jr.  Census; Rm.3000-4; Washington DC 20233
Computer Scientist       Phones:301-457-4887  home:703-360-9184