RE: Internet stats regarding users with disabilities

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Jim Thatcher wrote:

> I should have included Site Valet, A-Prompt, WAVE, RAMP, and others. But I
> didn't. And I am sorry.

Indeed.  Coming from someone with (AIUI) credibility and a track record
in the field, that seems to illustrate rather well that it's not merit
that matters, but marketing.  Clearly the merits (or otherwise) of the
tools you didn't evaluate will be totally irrelevant to your readers.

Which leads me to a question of my own: is there any way to get noticed
by reviewers such as yourself for a developer with no resources to give
a free lunch to one single reviewer, let alone a whole press conference?

--
Nick Kew

(currently living on less than one third of his country's official
poverty line, and desparate for paying work)