Re: Form Problem

Hy,
He browse button is available but not on the first pass.  In my experience,
the screen reader reads the first focusable item in the <input type="file">
element.  When you are in forms mode and you tab forward, you get the edit
field that is part of the input.  Tab beyond it and then tab backward and
the screen reader reads the browse button.  After locating a file, tab
backward more and then tab forward into the input element and you can verify
the path of the selected file.  Fun, right?

AWK

--
Andrew Kirkpatrick
CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media

617-300-4420 (direct voice/FAX)
617-300-3400 (main NCAM)
617-300-2489 (TTY)

WGBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate,
inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of
learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.