RE: Using relative sizing and positioning (% values) rather than absolute (pixels).

Hi Daniel,

Here are some links to 2 of the major screen readers in use in the U.S.

JAWS for Windows
http://www.freedomscientific.com/

Window-Eyes for Windows
http://www.gwmicro.com

Both of these companies provide trial copies. That being said, there is
nothing which can replace having a bunch of screen reader users evaluate
your site.  I'm currently developing a website, (slowly but surely) and
have had a couple of screen reader users take a look.  They found a
navigation system I was using confusing.  So now I am fixing it.  The
funny thing is, I am a screen reader user myself, but because I knew
what it was suppose to be, it made sense to me.  <grin>  Also, I'm a
fairly experienced Internet user.  I got on the Internet in 1995, when I
could see the screen with my nose pressed against the screen, and have
been a screen reader user since 97.  I'm use to figuring out frustrating
websites, which say they are accessible.

Good luck with your site!

Warmly,
Hy