RE: validator questions-css/html 4.01 trans

Hi Jon,

I am trying to get more space between the individual lines for readability.
Can you suggest any alternatives, in CSS maybe?

Cheers

Lisa

At 06:21 PM 8/29/2002 +0100, Jon Hanna wrote:

> > When I put through a page that has a <ul> it tells me that I can't have
> > phrase the validator gave me was:
> > Error: element "BR" not allowed here; assuming missing "LI" start-tag
>
>How to do what? <br /> makes no sense directly in a <ul>. What are you
>trying to do?

Lisa Snider
President
The Snider's Web
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada
Phone: (902) 488-9876
Fax: (902) 484-5694
Sackville, NB Office Phone: (506) 536-4992
E-mail: lsnider@thesnidersweb.com
Web Site: http://www.thesnidersweb.com

We provide professional web design, internet research and internet counselling.

"We Untangle The Web For You"