Re: Image Question

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, John Foliot - bytown internet wrote:

> I have come across the following statement:
>
> "We have discovered a "bug" in a major assistive system.

Is there a source for this?  If you think it's a credible source,
can you ask them what they're talking about?

> If the alt-tag is in any other position, some screen-readers will not find
> or interpret it."

That's absurd.  It implies a parser tied together with sellotape,
and a level of profound brokenness warranting instant dismissal
from consideration as a product.

Was the statement dated April 1st?

--
Nick Kew