Fwd: Public Beta of JAWS 4.5

Some topics covered in the new feature list would seem of particular
interest to this group. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm about to.

URL in the message below.

For those who don't follow these things I should probably say that Jaws is
one of the main screen reading software packages for blind users. I'm
including the non-Web new features as well because they give some idea of
what elements of speech output are configurable, customizable, etc.

Patrick

Here is the feature list:

New in JAWS with Internet Explorer
Expanded Help for Internet Explorer
Content Refreshing
Quick and Easy Navigation on Web Pages
Navigation Quick Keys in Say All
Non-Uniform Tables in HTML
HTML Tables in Braille
Move to Next or Prior HTML Element
Step Out of Element
Select Entire HTML Element with a Single Command
Moving to Non-Link Text
More Information on Format and Structure Bring the Web to Life

New in General
Support for Macromedia Flash MX
Control the Spelling Rate
Spell by Line
Spell Phonetically
New Options for Announcing Capitalization
New Table Navigation Commands
Easier Customization for MSAA Applications

New in Braille
Enhanced Focus Whiz Wheel Support
All New M20 and M40 Command Assignments

New in Popular Applications Support