From: Joel Ward [mailto:ward_joel@bah.com]
Sent: 19 July 2002 13:24
To: Andrew Johns; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Using a table to structure a form

> 1) to give up and be forced to have the fieldset - complete with border
and legend and incorporate this into future form designs.  Which might not
please the designers, and indeed, clients.

What about the end-users, the people that should really matter?  Maybe they
would like the consistent way that fieldset shows up.

Just a thought....

VirusChecked by the Incepta Group plc