Re: Wanted: User Style Sheets

Hi Kynn and Emmanuel,

I think this is a great idea - its something I have been thinking about too
and was planning on putting up similar resources on e-bility.com at some
stage. I haven't progressed this project yet, but am happy to work with
others in developing and sharing styles.  Its a shame that user style
sheets are not often considered. However, if the resources are easily
available then maybe more people will find them useful.

Regards,
Sandra.

At 05:31 PM 15-07-02 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Kynn,
>
>We in the SIDAR are also working in it for some time. And we will include it
>in the new design of our site that we will present soon. Maybe we could
>share styles :-)
>
>regards,
>
>Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
>Coordinadora del SIDAR