RE: compatibility

Hmmmm

Interesting idea.
But it can also give accessibility a bad name.  especially since many
people will put it on pages that break other browsers unnecessarily.   I
can see someone putting this on pages that work only with the latest
browsers.     That isn't appropriate,  but they could do it and give 508
and W3C a bad name in the process.

Gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Ind Engr - Biomed - Trace,  Univ of Wis