From: "Jim Ley" <jim@jibbering.com>
To: "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: accessible navigation

"John Foliot - bytown internet" <foliot@bytowninternet.com>
> > Though I understand how the client might not agree...
> >

> How would a client not agree to making their site "better"?  Better
for
> those with disabilities sure, but also for older users (like their
parents
> perhaps?), inexperienced users, power users, etc.  Having these links
adds
> options to each page and improves navigation

I don't entirely agree, if you have a link at the bottom of the page
saying "to the content" or "to the navigation" I am confused, I've just
read the content and now there's a link to some more content, or is it
the same content or what? similarly with the navigation, new navigation,
different navigation I think the link text here is important to the
issue, and no-one's suggested what that might be.

Jim.