Fwd: Interview: Accessibility Law Experts

Interesting, I need to take a look over this (haven't read it
yet).

I'm not sure if all of those are who _I_ would call experts
on the "accessibility law" but at least they are opinionated. :)

--Kynn

Board Member, HTML Writers Guild                 http://www.hwg.org/
AWARE Center Director                    http://www.awarecenter.org/