Re: best alt text for images that are links?

Jamie,
  I double-checked, and our license agreement doesn't contain any mention of
alt tags. Authors should attach whatever Alt tag is most effective, and I
certainly agree with the advice that has been given on this list.

	Loretta Guarino Reid
	Adobe Acrobat Engineering