Re: Accessibility and mailto links

At 08:57 PM 6/4/2001 , Graham Oliver wrote:
><graham>
>This is news to me Kynn, where do I configure this
>behaviour?

Depends on your browser.  :)  For example, I can configure
Opera 5 to use Opera, an external client, or the system
default.

If there's an argument that more options should be available,
then that's an argument for improving user agent support (and
not refraining from using mailto: links).  However, I have not
heard of many people who have experienced accessibility problems
from using mailto: links.  Is this a real problem or a theoretical
problem?

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>