Re: Clarification sought on checkpoint 10.1

Oh I see
Its a bit confusing for anyone used to using a Domino
site such as www.notes.net/46dom.nsf where the blue
triangle actually does something (expanding and
contracting categories)
The blue triangle on the Optavia site doesn't actually
do anything, it just signifies that the following link
is an intra-page link (I assume).
That was my confusion, I was clicking on the triangle
itself looking for something to happen.
It doesn't (as far as I am aware) add any
functionality for screen reader users (there is no alt
text) so I am not convinced it is a good idea.

Cheers
Graham
--- Miraz Jordan <miraz@firstbite.co.nz> wrote: > At
01:02 +0100 31/05/2001, Graham Oliver wrote:
> >Here is a page that does it
> >
> >http://www.optavia.com/events/aus0600a.htm
> >
> >I like the approach, I am not sure what the blue
> >triangle is doing on the page though <grin>
>
> The blue triangle simply takes you further down the
> page.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Miraz
>
> --