Re: Title attribute

Hi,

JAWS has a setting to control when the title tag is read.  It can be set
to read what is called screen text, alt tag or title, or the longer of the
two.  This is controled with the verbosity menu (insert-v from within IE).
This only takes effect when using the JAWS virtual PC in line by line
reading.  When tabbing, JAWS always seems to read the title tag.