Re: Looking for information on Section 508 and eLearning

I've put together a Whitepaper at
http://www.alt.usg.edu/EITFolder/accessibility_and_the_web.htm

Big Caveat: I'm a techie not a lawyer and have relied on information I've
found in other places and others' interpretations.  Any comment from this
group as to my interpretations are greatly welcomed.

Any comments on the accessibility of our site are welcome as well.  I made
recommendations to our web designer but haven't yet had the opportunity to do
a full review of how well he followed them.
anthony@frontend.ie wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Does anyone know if there is a source for information relating to how the
> requirements for Section 508 would apply to online learning. I assume that
> it would basically be the same as for any other online service or
> application but would be interested if there is anything specific.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Anthony

> Anthony Quinn, Head of Interaction Design
>
> Frontend - Usability Engineering & Interface Design
> 40 Westland Row, Dublin 2, Ireland
>
> email anthony.quinn@frontend.com
> web http://www.frontend.com
> tel  +353 1 24 11 600
> fax +353 1 24 11 601
>
> Visit our Usability InfoCentre at:
> www.frontend.com/usability_infocentre/

Dr. Brian Finnegan
Associate Director: Emerging Instructional Technology
Advanced Learning Technologies
Board of Regents
University System of Georgia
1865 West Broad Street