RE: FrontPage Accessibility Wizard?

In case not everyone has heard Dick Brown has changed jobs within
Microsoft - he has moved back to an editor position within MS Press
(Dick's background was in User Assistance or product documentation
before he joined the Accessible Technology Group 3 years ago).

FrontPage 2002, which shipped as part of Office XP, does not contain an
accessibility wizard.  Although, as Terry Crowley and others have
pointed out, there are third party products that can be used with
FrontPage to check for accessibility.

Heather Swayne
Lead Program Manager for the
Technical Solutions Team within the