Re: complex data table issue

Denise,

You have to distinguish tables and forms as two classes of structure and
interaction widget.  Not that the form can't be laid out as a table, but the
form issues are more critical and take precedence.

Also, for form controls you have the possibility of using LABEL with an
explicit for=IDREF connection to the form control.  I believe you will find
this is better supported than the table headers.  It is also possible to use
ALT on INPUT elements for cueing what the question is.  See HomeRuns.com for a
site that pretty much works.

Adam,

Can you refer us to any examples of HTML forms that have passed your
qualification process?  Laid out in tables or otherwise?

Al